About Me


Hi my name is Campbell.  I go to Makaraka school I am 8 years old. My dad's name is Hamish he is a mechanic. My Mum's name is Tracey and she works at home. I have 1 brother, his name is Blake, and I have 2 sisters. 

This year, my science project is to grow plants. I think it's going to be fun. I like building things and being out on the farm on my motorbike.
I am looking forward to going to my Aunt's home in Whakatane in the next holidays. In class I am looking forward to science fair. I am doing a study of plants and have built a greenhouse out of old pallets.


Comments

  1. Hello Campbell my name is Julio. I am your new buddy.I'm also 8 and year 4.I'm Filipino and kinda American.BTW what is your favourite color? During the holidays I went with my family to Nicole's birthday. I ate a chocolate donut with marshmallow inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i went to my friends birthday in the weaken we went to the kr the moves and mcdonalds i had a good day by campbell

      Delete
  2. Hi Campbell,
    how are you today what did you do on the weekend? I hope you had fun with your family.
    My weekend was just me at home home watching Youtube and playing Mobile legends with my family. Your worm farm slide was great - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup Campbell how was your weekend.I bought a water gun for my birthday last weekend in August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Campbell
    I know that you have been very busy in the classroom and have completed lots of projects of study. Is there something that you would like to share on your blog? If you have having trouble posting then please let me know, or check in with one of our techies :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Popular posts from this blog

cooking with Campbell in lock down.