makaraka school Cross Country

Comments

  1. Hello Campbell i liked this post a lot it's really cool. it was probably very tiring since when i did cross country it was extremely tiring.what did you have for your morning tea. congratulations for getting second place i think?.bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Campbell what did you do over the holidays? I didn't really do much since I mostly stayed home. I went with my family to the same fast food place 4 times and I ordered the same burger every time we went there. My Mum and dad were very happy because they didn't have to eat Burger King. Burger King is my 2nd favourite fast food place.Whats your favourite fast food place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Campbell what did you do over the weekend i did nothing but stay home. I hope you did something more interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Campbell i can try to help you to do your words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Popular posts from this blog

cooking with Campbell in lock down.