Posom hunting.

hi my name is campbell and yesterday my dad and me went up a big hill to set some posom traps and we put some baet next to it and this morning my dad forgot we even set them and when i told him he rembered and me and my dad and my dog went up the big hill we went to the first two traps and there was nothing and then we went to the third trap and there was nothing to and then my dog ran off and i herd a posom at the thorth trap and my dog killed it for as and my dad placked all the fer off it and we left it on the track and the fith trap had one in it to and it had a babby in it's poachwe pluck that one to and then there was nothng in the sixth trap so we went down and through the posoms off the cliff and we went down to the house. i hope you like this blog post and see you next time. from campbell.

Comments

  1. You'll be able to make lots of money by selling the fur once you are able to take it into town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Hollie got a good snack.
    Katelyn & Blake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Campbell,
    Sounds like you are keeping busy in lockdown. What fun going out with your Dad to set, then check the possum traps. I bet your dog was very excited about it as well. I hope you will be able sell the fur for lots of money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Popular posts from this blog

cooking with Campbell in lock down.