cooking with Campbell in lock down.

Hi my name is Campbell and i started to run out of ideas to blog about. But! then i came up with an idea. i could make my own cooking show i now how to make pancakes and french toast and scrabbled eggs and heaps of other food. My sister wanted to help so she video me and helped me with the measuring. My sister put together the videos and it came to part one and part two and she put them both together and edited for me on her phone and sent it to me. Today we are making pancakes. I have a video for you to watch and i hope you like it and tomorrow we are making french toast. Hope you like my cooking show.

Comments

  1. The pancakes were delicious thank Campbell. We're lucky you and Georgia are such good bakers. Great collaboration on the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That was cool to watch. You were very clear with your instructions and it looked like you were having fun. Can't wait until we can come up and sample these when we are in level 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chef Campbell, I think you could be a TV presenter if you decide not to continue with your cooking shows. Very entertaining, though I have to say I was a bit worried when I saw you break the egg with a knife. However, it wasn't a problem to you Mr Chef. How lucky you are to have Georgia to help.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a gun cook Campbell! We'll have to get some lessons when you get back to school!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.