me driving a Hydraladder.

hi my name is Campbell and i live on a small farm and we have a orange Orchard and we have a Hydraladder to pick the high fruit and i wasn't allowed to drive it when i was little but now i am older and i can drive it my dad let's me drive it and mum not so much mum but sometimes. i haven't got the Hydraladder stuck yet but i might one day because it is very muddy at my house and you can get Hydraladder stuck very easy so that's why i need to be careful driving it. and also Hydraladders are very dangerous because we you are picking on it you are up high and you won't be addle to see people and you need to be careful to not run them over. and that why you need to yell out to them. some Hydraladder can go 802h MAXI is a safe height that is high.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cooking with Campbell in lock down.